[svk-users] Mirroring doesn't retain eol-type

L. Mark Pilant Mark.Pilant at Sun.COM
Thu Mar 6 09:26:50 EST 2008

> Do you mean propset svn:eol-type to native on a repos created on Windows
> will disappear when mirror those files on a *nix system?
>
> I've tried setting svn:eol-type to native on a repository create on BSD
> and propset some files 'svn:eol-type => native' on a Windows XP Desktop
> and then mirrored the project back to the BSD system. And it works.

Hmmm...  Now I'm really confused :-P

I just looked at the same file I randomly checked yesterday and all the
properties are correctly set.  I haven't done anything other than a few
more "sync" commands on the mirrored repository, so I'm not sure why it
now looks as I would expect it.

I guess I'll just keep an eye on it and see if anything strange happens
in the future.

Thank you for the attention, I apologize for the distraction.

- Mark