[svk-users] Problems with mirrors

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Thu May 1 13:49:09 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm having a problem with one of my mirrors. I have a path
(//mirror/plainblack) that used to be working fine but now is no longer
showing up in the mirror list from svk mi -l. When I try to re-mirror
the path (svk mi
https://svn.webgui.org/plainblack //mirror/plainblack/), I get the error
"/mirror/plainblack already exists."

Also, I tried using relocate which fails with the message that the path
is not mirrored. Any ideas for how to get this mirror working again?

BTW, This is svk, version v2.0.99_01 (using Subversion bindings 1.4.6).

Thanks,
William
--
Knowmad Technologies - Open Source Software Solutions
W: http://www.knowmad.com | E: william at knowmad.com
P: 704.343.9330 | http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/williammckee