[svk-users] svk push: commit messages not sent to svn server

Dan Shryock dan.shryock at gmail.com
Tue May 6 13:26:43 EDT 2008

When I use 'svk push' to merge my changes back into the svn
repository, the commit message that is sent does not contain my
original svk commit message, instead it ends up looking like this:

'r2155 at hostname: user| 2008-04-25 11:16:46 -0700'.

Is there any configuration or command line option that I can do to
make it either replace those messages with my original messages, or at
least include my message in that string somewhere?  Any info is much
appreciated!

Dan