[svk-users] Problems with mirrors

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Tue May 13 05:58:16 EDT 2008

Perhaps my message got missed in the weekend traffic....

On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 03:16:55PM -0400, William McKee wrote:
> > It sounds like your mirror has lost its source association.
>
> Thanks for the follow-up. Here's the output you requested:

I don't think the problem is with my depot. I started from scratch with
a brand new depot and synched from HEAD for a quick test. Here's the
output:

 svk mi //mirror/plainblack https://svn.webgui.org/plainblack

 svk sy -s HEAD //mirror/plainblack

 svk is now taking a snapshot of the repository at:
   https://svn.webgui.org/plainblack

   This is essentially making a checkout of the url, and is bad if the
   url contains directories like trunk and branches.  If this isn't what
   you mean, please hit ^C.

   Syncing https://svn.webgui.org/plainblack
   Retrieving log information from 6358 to 6358
   RA layer request failed: REPORT request failed on
   '/plainblack/!svn/vcc/default': REPORT of
   '/plainblack/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: Secure
   connection truncated (https://svn.webgui.org)

It looks like svk is not handling feedback from svn. Svn checkouts work
fine. This is a public repository so anyone can test.

William

--
Knowmad Technologies - Open Source Software Solutions
W: http://www.knowmad.com | E: william at knowmad.com
P: 704.343.9330 | http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/williammckee