[svk-users] is there a fast way to test for a checkout directory?

basic basic at mozdev.org
Mon Sep 1 05:53:02 EDT 2008

Hi,
  I'm writing a meld plugin to allow browsing a svk checkout directory with meld. Given
that svk commands are similar with svn commands, it was really easy (mostly just copying
the subversion plugin and modifying it for svk).

  However I was not able to find a "fast" way to test if a directory is a svk checkout
directory. Right now I'm using "svk info" on each directory and checking the return value
(ignoring stdout/stderr). Is there a faster way (from svk command)? If not, how hard is it
to write a svk-is-checkout perl script? I've had a quick look at the svk perl modules, but
have yet to figure out what is needed to test for checkout directories.

--
basic