[svk-users] svk and svnmerge compatibility?

in-svk-users at baka.org in-svk-users at baka.org
Wed Sep 17 12:32:22 EDT 2008

In message <sjm63ouriwo.fsf at pgpdev.ihtfp.org>, Derek Atkins writes:

    My google fu failed me.  I'm trying to figure out if svk's merge
    tags are compatible with svnmerge.  I.e., if I do a merge with
    svnmerge will svk realize this, and if I do a merge with SVK
    will svnmerge realize this?  I'm asking this because currently
    I'm using svk, but some of my co-workers are using svnmerge.
    I want to make sure that if I do a merge and they do a merge
    we wont get merge conflicts due to duplicate changeset merging.

And is it compatible with the new Subversion 1.5 auto-merge
functionality which obviates svnmerge?

					-Seth Robertson