[svk-users] a patch between to decentraliced repositories

Sergi Blanch i Torné serguei.white at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 17:48:13 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm using svk to maintain two repositories and do merges from time to time.
Having a primary one, public and stable, and a secondary one, working copy
and development. It works fine, just what I want.

Now I was try to create a patch about the modifications on the secondary to
share to developers that only has access to the primary. Like previous merge
with the primary.

I am trying with:
$ svk sync --all
$ svk diff //secondary //primary
but the output has many more things that a usual diff. Also the commands
doesn't like to redirect to output to a file.

To bypass this, I did a diff from last merge to today on the secondary (by
svn), and apply this patch to the primary, works fine. Is there a way with
svk that I didn't find to try?

Thanks.

/Sergi.