[svk-users] The Future of SVK

Chris Thomas chris.alex.thomas at gmail.com
Thu May 28 12:17:09 EDT 2009

Myself included,

with the tools at your hands, you did an outstanding job, I moved on from
SVK to Git, not because SVK was not a good choice, but because some of the
lessons learned in SVK, are expressed in Git without the historical baggage.

I really think this is a mature decision, knowing when to stop, knowing when
the world has seen all it can with the tools at hand and not flogging the
horse to do things which are technically impossible.  Is the most
responsible thing you can do.

Thanks for the tools that let me do my job.

chris