[svk-users] How to delete a mirrored repository permanently to release disk capacity?

Alan Barrett apb at cequrux.com
Fri Mar 26 11:48:04 EDT 2010

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010, Wang James wrote:
> It seems that SVK put the all the mirrored repositories into ONE SVN storage
> path and database even the mirrored source are different, so we can not
> delete the part of them thus cause others mirrored repositories can't work
> normal.

Each svk depot has exactly one svn repository dedicated to it.  If you
put your mirrors into //foo, //bar, and //baz, then they are all in the
depot that svk calls "//". On the other hand, if you put your mirrors
into /foo/, /bar/, and /baz/, then they are each in a separate depot.
Deleting an entire depot will lose all its history and recover disk
space.

--apb (Alan Barrett)