[Http-recorder] setting up the proxy....

George Gallen ggallen at slackinc.com
Tue Jun 8 16:00:04 EDT 2004

Well, it was the proxy module that was limiting it to the localhost access only.

If I added in  $proxy->host(""); after the line in the proxy sample program, it will
allow any host to proxy (NOT A GOOD SECURITY OPTION), but it is ok for testing :)

 my $proxy = HTTP::Proxy->new();
 $proxy->host("");

George