[HTTP-Recorder] Doubt regarding HTTP::Recorder

Renjith Rajan dronasoft_renjith at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 08:56:32 EST 2005

Dear Members,

I would be very gratefull if you could tell me what I
may be doing wrong.

I have installed HTTP::Recorder 0.03_01 version in my
RedHat7.1 Linux system and setup HTTP::Recorder as
user agent for a web proxy.  I am trying to access
https://adwords.google.com via the recorder(trying to
automate Google AdWords Report downloading program),
however this does not seem to work.  WHen I record
http://google.com activities, it works.  I had made
the following modifications to the code that comes
with this module (HTTP::Recorder).

#!/usr/bin/perl

use HTTP::Proxy;
use HTTP::Recorder;

my $proxy = HTTP::Proxy->new( port => 3128 );

# create a new HTTP::Recorder object
my $agent = new HTTP::Recorder;

# get initial page
$agent->get('https://adwords.google.com/');

# set the log file (optional)
$agent->file("/tmp/myfile");

# set HTTP::Recorder as the agent for the proxy
$proxy->agent( $agent );

# start the proxy
$proxy->start();

1;