[HTTP-Recorder] HTTP recorder Installation fails

Bob McClure Jr bob at bobcatos.com
Thu Jul 29 14:52:01 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 06:08:55PM +0530, Kuberan Marimuthu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Perl v5.10.1
>
> I am trying to install HTTP::Recorder module using
>
> perl -MCPAN -e 'install HTTP::Recorder'
>
> My installation fails with the msg
>
> CPAN.pm: Going to build R/RJ/RJBS/Email-Address-1.889.tar.gz
>
> ..
> .
> ..
>
> Running make install
> Make had returned bad status, install seems impossible
>

> What does this mean ?? How do i solve this ?

The stuff you replaced with ellipses (...) is what we need to see.

For what it's worth, I just installed it on my Fedora 13 with Perl
v5.10.1, including the prerequisite Email::Address, and all built,
tested, and installed without carps.

> regards,
> kuberan

Cheers,
bob at bobcatos.com             http://www.bobcatos.com
He who guards his lips guards his life, but he who speaks rashly will
come to ruin.  Proverbs 13:3 (NIV)