Jesse,<br><br>Since you're probably not working this week, I just thought I'd throw this into the mailing list so you'd know when you came back. I fixed the REST plugin and database script test failures that were plaguing the V-M branch as part of my vacation this week, since I haven't gotten to do much Jifty at work recently. :(
<br><br>The REST stuff was related to the fact that Jifty::ClassLoader had some weird patch differences from trunk that needed to be cleaned up. It had nothing to do with V-M itself. <br><br>The database script just looked like you'd gotten about 90% finished with the code, but hadn't quite finished the testing. I cleaned up the code and got all the tests working (including the remaining 13 or so, that weren't being run because of early failures).
<br><br>I hadn't seen this message on V-M in quite a bit, but I'm happy to say that now:<br><br>All tests successful, 2 tests and 2 subtests skipped.<br>Files=76, Tests=1445, 132 wallclock secs (81.73 cusr + 19.81
csys = 101.54 CPU)<br><br>Hope you're having a great week.<br><br>Cheers,<br>Andrew<br>