[Pushmi-users] anothe way to get the segmentation fault

Chia-liang Kao clkao at bestpractical.com
Wed Jul 25 07:34:28 EDT 2007

For this configuration, please see the section "For authz_svn-controlled
master repository" in pushmi's README.  However the auth module in the
slave doesn't seem to work with apache 2.2, and the segfault was a
side-effect which is now fixed.  Still need to get the auth module
ported to apache 2.2 though.  I will take a look this week.

> I now have a master repos and I have configured apache to allow
> checkout but I now require authentication on commit.
>
> <Location /svn/auth1>
>         DAV svn
>         SVNPath /SVN/test/master/auth1_test
>         AuthType Basic
>         AuthName "Subversion repository"
>         AuthUserFile /SVN/test/master/auth1_test-auth
>         <LimitExcept GET PROPFIND OPTIONS REPORT>
>                 Require valid-user
>         </LimitExcept>
> </Location>
>
> I can now mirror and sync this repos and I have put no authentication
> on the mirror
> <Location /svn/mirror/auth1>
>         DAV svn
>         SVNPath /SVN/test/slave/auth1_test