[Pushmi-users] Pushmi auth usage

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Tue Jul 1 17:16:05 EDT 2008

Heya,
  Best Practical is currently looking into creating a standalone Pushmi
appliance, including a configuration wizard.  Because auth is a
complicated part of the configuration, I thought I'd ask a quick poll of
the current users:

  * How many users use the svn repository regularly?
  * What access scheme do you use for your repository?
    (svn://, svn+ssh://, http://, https://, ...)
  * Do you use svnauthz?  If so, do you also use it for read protection?
  * If you use DAV, what HTTP auth do you use?

If you prefer to respond directly to me, rather than the list, that's
fine.

  Thanks!
 - Alex, for Best Practical