[Pushmi-users] Pushmi VMware appliance

Erik Duley ErikD at framecad.com
Wed Apr 8 01:17:06 EDT 2009

Hi Alex

I have download the appliance and run it up on VMWare Player 2.5 in Vista.
It starts ok, but does not have any start config menu options and proceeds directly to a login prompt which I do not know the root password for.

Regards, Erik

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.

Erik Duley
Projects Manager
FRAMECAD Services Limited
PO Box 1292, Auckland 1140
New Zealand

M +64 21 835 626
P +64 9 574 5599 ext. 217

F +64 9 574 5590
E ErikD at framecad.com
Skype erikduley
www.framecad.com

FRAMECAD & the FRAMECAD logo are trademarks of FRAMECAD Solutions Ltd
This electronic transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and subject to copyright. It is intended to be received only by the individual or entity identified in the address. In the event you have received this transmission in error, please note that it is strictly prohibited to disclose, use, copy or distribute this transmission or its contents. Also, please notify us by telephone or e-mail immediately so that we can re-send the transmission to the intended recipient.