[rt-devel] Rt and Oracle

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Apr 11 13:34:11 EDT 2000

On Tue, Apr 11, 2000 at 11:32:03AM -0600, Aryeh Cody Sherr wrote:

> I too am interested in having Oracle available for Rt. I think a db
> interface that could handle several DBD:: data sources would be great.

You may want to look at DBIx::AnyDBI (i belive that was the name) which
does some abstraction of such things.)  Other issues that need to be dealt
with is the fact that the Attachments table uses MySQL's blob support which may or may not be easily portable.
> would be very interested in contributing to this portion of rt also.
>
> Dylan, I would be interested too in collaborating with you on this. I
> havn't seen a cvs checkout. Jesse, is there a rt-devel faq? Does there
> need to be one?

If you're volunteering to help coordinate it, that would be just great :)
Bounce me content and I'll put it on the web ;)

jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent at wesleyan.edu -- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91