[rt-devel] Rt and Oracle

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Wed Apr 12 03:56:20 EDT 2000

> But yeah, rt-1-1 is the current tag name for the head of the development
> branch.

Oh, btw, the new schema.mysql contains quite some data that shouldn't be
there - they should be inserted by the admin tools which nobody has made
yet :)

If somebody desperately needs to use other DBs with rt-1-0, I know
somebody has made patches for this.  The FunRT tag points more or less to
the version we're using here now, I can't guarantee that it will work any
other places than here, but at least we're using DBI instead of the older
MySQL-modules.

--
Tobias Brox
aka TobiX