[rt-devel] let DBI handle it

Dylan Vanderhoof DylanV at semaphore.com
Wed Apr 12 20:11:32 EDT 2000

I had completely forgotten about quote and bind_param... This has not been a
good week for brainpower.
The Schema thing was my biggest concern however.  I'm not sure of a good way
to address that one.
The only thing I can think of offhand is to address the MySQL calls with the
schema 'mysql.' prepended, which would make it ugly, but could work.

Any suggestions out there for a way to approach that?

Dylan C. Vanderhoof
Internal Software Developer
Semaphore Corporation