[rt-devel] A couple quick questions

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu Apr 13 14:33:52 EDT 2000

Right. that's what I meant. Something like a makefile option

DB_DB2_AUTOINIT_TABLES	=	"Yes"

jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent at wesleyan.edu -- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
...realized that the entire structure of the net could be changed to be made
more efficient, elegant, and spontaneously make more money for everyone
involved. It's a marvelously simple diagram, but this form doesn't have a way
for me to draw it.  It'll wait. 				-Adam Hirsch