[rt-devel] A couple quick questions

jmr at ncct.sps.mot.com jmr at ncct.sps.mot.com
Thu Apr 13 14:57:45 EDT 2000

>>  Remember this is a generic thing; it also applies to postgresql, etc...

jesse> But it's not true of every database. Will it be true of the majority
jesse> of them? If so, I don't have an objection to having it be a
jesse> DB_AUTOINIT_TABLES with a note that it doesn't apply to mysql.

What I meant was that the choices of where the database server is, what the
database name is, whether to create a new database or just create tables,
etc.. are choices that some DBA/admins will want to choose themselves.