[rt-devel] A couple quick questions

Dylan Vanderhoof DylanV at semaphore.com
Thu Apr 13 15:03:03 EDT 2000

That's a valid point.  And there can very easily be DB specific sections in
the Makefile as long as they're well deliniated and people know they they
only apply if $DB_TYPE == x DB package.
That should be workable.

This got changed a little from what I originally meant, however, in that I
really think RT should continue to create all the tables itself.  It was the
database that I was a little concerned about, as the larger RDBMS tend to
have a much more complex database creation method.

However, I'll all in favor of a DB_AUTOINIT_DATABASE flag that doesn't apply
to MySQL.

-Dylan