[rt-devel] RT 1.3.13

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Fri Aug 18 02:08:40 EDT 2000

RT 1.3.13 has been released. It's got a slew of bug fixes,
usability enhancements and general cleanup of things.
Ticket searches have been greatly enhanced. (RT2 can search based on
ticket content as of about 3 days ago).

        I've got a couple little things that need a bit of work,
then I'm probably going to step back from feature hacking and bug
fixing for a few days to clean up the install procedure.

        -j
jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91