[rt-devel] security hole in RT's setuid handling

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Aug 22 19:04:58 EDT 2000

Folks,
        I'm stuck in the wilds of Connecticut until tomorrow evening. If
 anyone has a bit of spare time to start to research and put together
 a patch for or replacement of the setuid script to deal with the issue
 Daniel reported, I'd appreciate it greatly. I'd very much like to get
 this fixed in the next few days and get a fix out by the end of the weekend.

        Thanks,
        Jesse