[rt-devel] Hi!!

kinnari kinnari at ezeenet.com
Sun Dec 24 05:02:57 EST 2000

Hi,
I am Kinnari, Software Engineer from India. We were in search of a
web-enabled CRM software tool and our search ended with RT !!! Thanks
Jesse, a very good work. I would like to offer my service to you since I
have a strong background working with Perl and Mysql. I would like to
add/customize few features to RT. Can I get a source code for the same?
Of course any changes / enhancements will be always under GPL.

I would like to subscribe to the developer's mailing list.

thanks,
Kinnari