[rt-devel] Port 883 Unanvailable

Albert Cota acota at eece.unm.edu
Tue Jul 18 10:28:07 EDT 2000

Greetings Colleagues,

Yesterday I kept getting a strange error message that Port 883 was uanavailable.  I was unable to complete troubleshooting the problem.  When I came in this morning everything was fine with the WebRT program?  We'd just put a web cam on our system, but I don't think it was grabbing that port?

Could you please tell me where I could get more information on how to solve problems with the WebRT program (url perhaps).  Unsuccessful search on line.

Thank you for your time.

Albert

--
Albert E. Cota