[rt-devel] WebRT suggestion

John R. Owens john.owens at voyager.net
Fri Jun 2 02:47:35 EDT 2000

	I'm not sure this is the right address for this to go to; I just saw it
wlisted for bug reports, but it sounds like it should apply for other
development angles as well.  Sorry if I'm mistaken about that.

	As for the actual suggestion itself, just a minor little extra
functionality: I'd like to be able to set times in the 'Set Date Due
To:' input area that you get to by clicking on 'Due:' in the ticket view
page.  I don't know how current our version is, for all I know you might
already have it.  But it'd be nice to see.

John R. Owens -- john.owens at voyager.net
Voyager.net BEST HiCap Support