[rt-devel] RT Summit? 6/19 Near Prague?

Marion Hakanson hakanson at cse.ogi.edu
Fri Jun 2 18:44:24 EDT 2000

Jesse & Tobias,

I assume you've already arranged to visit with Jan Okrouhly and/or
Jiri Sitera, at Univ. of West Bohemia in Pilsen.  They paid us a
visit while they were in the US back in April, and we found it very
worthwhile to exchange experiences about using RT in particular, and
about system administration & support in general.  It was very
enjoyable to meet with them, as well, so I encourage you to make
an effort to get together with them.

Regards,

--
Marion Hakanson <hakanson at cse.ogi.edu>