[rt-devel] splitting queue output

Blue Lang blue at calico.gator.net
Tue Jun 6 12:42:20 EDT 2000

Someone yesterday weighed in with a 1.0.x problem where they had too many
tickets in their queue to display. I have a 'show blah tickets/screen'
function almost done, and am testing it. How many tickets do you have in
your queue?

Hrm.. well, ok, I guess it doesn't matter, but I'd still like to know.

Thanks,

--
        Blue Lang                              Unix Systems Admin
        QSP, Inc., 3200 Atlantic Ave, Ste 100, Raleigh, NC, 27604