[rt-devel] rt2 / mod_perl / problem .

Michael mike at westphila.net
Tue Jun 6 16:03:10 EDT 2000

Ok.  I've managed to install apache+mod_perl and the
latest version of RT from CVS .

At this point i've installed all of the prerequisite software
 on my new development server, apache is running, the database
 is up, etc..

My question is ; how do i access the web interface ? :)
All i see (with directory indexing turned on) is the
directories under WebRT  {data,html}.

My httpd.conf looks like:

	<VirtualHost 10.0.0.19>
	DocumentRoot /www/rt2/WebRT
	ServerName rt2.internal.liquidation.com
	PerlRequire /www/rt2/bin/webmux.pl
		<Location />
		 SetHandler perl-script
		 PerlHandler HTML::Mason
		</Location>
	</VirtualHost>

I'm new to mod_perl; Suggestions?

thanks. =)

_Michael.

--

Michael Jastremski ..                AIM:rstfinsyn
WORK:liquidation.com 	              ME:westphila.net/mike