[rt-devel] Date/Kronos..

Blue blue at calico.gator.net
Fri Jun 9 14:28:17 EDT 2000

On Fri, 9 Jun 2000, Tobias Brox wrote:

> > actually, it goes on ahead and prints your query data - or at least, some
> > more HTML, under the error message(s).
> >
> > at least, it does on my system. :)
>
> Uh ... sounds weird, can you save it (the HTML code, or make a screen
> dump) and let me have a look?

yes... im in the middle of wussing out and going back a rev on perl, which
means soaking work's bandwidth for modules. :P luckily, i'm getting pretty
quick at it.

if Michael doesn't beat me to it, that is.

--
        Blue Lang                              Unix Systems Admin
        QSP, Inc., 3200 Atlantic Ave, Ste 100, Raleigh, NC, 27604