[rt-devel] Welcome, Meri

Jesse jesse at pallas.eruditorum.org
Wed Mar 1 15:17:05 EST 2000

I'm pleased to announce the Meri Alderdice has joined the project
as our Documentation Goddess.  She's technical, but not a coder.
(Actually, she does this documentation stuff for a living ;)  Over
the coming weeks and months, she'll be putting together relase quality
documentation for the 2.0 release.  We're really lucky to have her and
I'd like to everything I can to help her put together quality docs
for us.  There are a few things that we can all do to help meri help us:

* When you build some new functionality, send rt-docs at fsck.com mail describing what
  you built and how it works (Not how the code works, but how the feature works)

* If you see something that confuses you, work throguh the issue, then
  send mail to rt-docs at fsck.com describing the issue and its resolution.

* If meri or one of her minions asks you how something works, do your best to
  get her as complete an answer as you can.  The better your answer to her,
  the less likely you are to ever have to answer that question again. :)

	Thanks,

	Jesse

jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent at wesleyan.edu -- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91