[rt-devel] cannot send ticket

Jeanine Hemingway jhemingw at sigmatel.com
Thu Mar 9 12:54:25 EST 2000

Logged on to system, but cannot enter ticket.  When I attempt to do so, I
get thrown to the "you are not logged in" page.

thanks, jeanine

regards,

jeanine hemingway

production planning
SigmaTel, Inc.
(512) 381-3790
jhemingway at sigmatel.com

This communication is Confidential Information of SigmaTel, Inc., and is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not that
person you are not permitted to make use of or to disclose the information
contained herein, and you are requested to notify the sender of this
communication immediately that you have received it and then to destroy the
copy in your possession.