[rt-devel] Progress Update

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Fri Mar 31 02:54:20 EST 2000

So, in late february, I posted a timeline for RT2.  Tonight, I checked in
code that put us less than 5 days behind schedule. You can now list,
display and update tickets via the web.  I'm starting to get a bit antsy
about the ACL system and am going to start sketching code for it as soon
as I get the revised watchers system actually _sending_ mail this weekend.
While RT is not ready for primetime, tonight marked a major milestone for me.
We're well beyond the scope of the simple update that 1.1 was supposed to
be when we first forked the code.  I'm declaring the current state of the
repository to be 1.3.0. It's actually getting to the point where more
sets of eyes (wearing peril-sensitive sunglasses, of course) would benefit
the project.

	So, if you're the really curious sort, whip out your favorite
snarfing tool and point it at ftp://ftp.fsck.com/pub/rt/devel/rt-1-3-0.tar.gz

	jesse

jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent at wesleyan.edu -- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint:  50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91