[rt-devel] Re: escape certain mail-adresses vom autoreply.

Tobias Brox tobiasb at tobiasb.funcom.com
Thu May 4 04:16:20 EDT 2000

> What exactly is the problem you are trying to solve, and why is more
> complexity in RT the correct way to solve it?

...as mentionated:

- big volumes of almost equal autoreplies popping up in peoples
mailboxes; this is quite unpopular, I'd say.

- loops with other autoreply software that don't respect the Precedence
header.

Both those things might be solvable with a system sending only one email
(a week) of a given template to each unique email address.  I think it
makes sense, and I don't think it's too much complexity - though I'll
postpone it until after 2.0

--
Tobias Brox
aka TobiX