[rt-devel] Progress

Tobias Brox tobix at tobiasb.funcom.com
Fri May 5 00:06:00 EDT 2000

Today I fixed my "spam" action - as it worked yesterday, it was
possible to link requests as "MemberOf" a "group ticket".  When
sending replies to the "group ticket", one email with all the
requestors of the member requests got at the To-line.  Now, one email
is sent for each member request, with the right Ticket ID.

Oh, that was all I did today.  That's nothing.  I'm ashamed.

The top two things I have to do now is to get all debug printings and
warnings to STDERR removed, and to get the CGI to work.  Both is small
stuff, anyway.  The third thing is to get RT to work well with our
Bugzilla.  I've forgotten to ask if our Bugzilla hacker is interessted
in sharing the changes he has done to Bugzilla to the community.  I
guess that's a quite important thing to do if we are to announce RT to
work well with Bugzilla.  The fourth thing is to get the web design
looking a bit better...

I will leave early tomorrow, and be away over the weekend.

--
Tobias Brox (alias TobiX) - sysguy - +4722925871 - http://www.funcom.com/
If an _urgent_ email is not acted upon within 10 minutes, you might try
a _short_ mail to sms at tobiasb.funcom.com