[rt-devel] Progress report

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue May 23 15:56:49 EDT 2000

Heya blue. The web ui is still well, not done yet.

I'll see what I can do about dropping 1.3.7 today.

http://www.fsck.com/~jesse/rt2.html is a snapshot of the
web display ui..it's by no means complete, but it's a start.

FWIW, the 1.1 tree became the 1.3 tree. So, 1.3.x is the current development
branch.  What sorts of things are you adding to 1.0 for work?

	Jesse