[rt-devel] RT 1.3.17

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Fri Sep 15 01:30:14 EDT 2000

I've released RT 1.3.17 and DBIx::SearchBuilder 0.0.3 (not yet to CPAN).
This release adds ticket modification (including watchers) through the
web ui. As far as I know, RT 1.3.17 fulfills all the items in the
"Alpha1" featureset list.

If a couple of you would be willing to download it and attempt an installation,
I'd appreciate it. The first person (other than me) to create a ticket by
mail, cli and web (without hacking code) gets to name the alpha1 release.*

You get bonus points if you do it on oracle.

http://www.fsck.com/pub/rt/devel

Jesse

*Some limitations may apply. If you win, ask me for details ;)

jesse reed vincent --- root at eruditorum.org --- jesse at fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91