[rt-devel] Newbie questions

Tony Skjellum tony at MPI-Softtech.Com
Tue Apr 3 13:53:10 EDT 2001

Folks,

We are just getting into doing RT stuff (other than as an end user).
Forgive the initial question, if naive.

1) Where can we find out the status of MIME support for incoming messages
in newer versions (if it exists), or where the historical information
about state of MIME support and what may be needed to support it.

2) Where can we find out about supporting other character sets (e.g., to
handle internationalized messages, such as Spanish characters).

Thanks for your input and patience.

Tony

Anthony Skjellum, PhD, President (tony at mpi-softtech.com)
MPI Software Technology, Inc., Ste. 33, 101 S. Lafayette, Starkville, MS 39759
+1-(662)320-4300 x15; FAX: +1-(662)320-4301; http://www.mpi-softtech.com
"Best-of-breed Software for Beowulf and Easy-to-Own Commercial Clusters."