[rt-devel] RT2 + postgresql over ssl

Sebek Pavel Pavel.Sebek at i.cz
Thu Aug 2 04:19:17 EDT 2001

Hi,

thank you for answer.
I changed both DBIx::SearchBuilder::Handle.pm and RT::Handle.pm from
attached patches but WEB client still not works. Only I saw different
messages in log:
DBI->connect(dbname=rt2;host=rt.i.cz;requiressl=1) failed: ERROR:
Unknown conninfo option 'requiressl' at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 120

[Thu Aug  2 03:28:31 2001] [error] Connect Failed ERROR: Unknown
conninfo option 'requiressl'
  at /opt/rt2ssl/lib/RT.pm line 14
CLI client works right.

Do you have another idea about it?