[rt-devel] SNMP

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Aug 14 23:05:32 EDT 2001

Wow. That's the first time anyone's ever asked for that.  It's not something
that's anywhere on the todo list, though if you're interested in writing the
code, I'd be happy to take an snmp mib and server into contrib.  If you're
interested in having me build it, we should talk off-list.

        Thanks,

        Jesse