[rt-devel] RT 1.3.39 released

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Fri Feb 2 01:41:48 EST 2001

I'm happy to announce the release of RT 1.3.39.  This rev completes
the new feature work for RT2 Alpha 4.

There are still a bunch of things that need doing before I'll tag something
as alpha 4, but they all fall into the 'fixing bugs' bucket.

For your reference,  this is the current alpha 4 bug listing from
http://fsck.com/rt2/NoAuth/Buglist.html

Alpha 4

65 Security Walkthrough                                                Critical
90 SelfService calls to Abort use the 'standard' handler. which        Serious
includes the wrong header.
94 changing a queue name to an existing queue name doesn't work        Normal
99 WebRT path problem...                                               Critical
101 Web UI doesn't permit template creation                            Serious
123 can't modify keyword selects via the webui once created.           Normal
124 Deleting keywordselects messes with referential integrity          Critical
125 Web based listing of subtickets doesn't dtrt                       Normal
131 Keyword.pm doesn't enforce any ACLs                                Critical

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

. . . when not in doubt, get in doubt.  -- Old Discordian Proveb