[rt-devel] RT 1.3.40

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu Feb 15 18:28:05 EST 2001

After two weeks completely incapacitated by the worst flu I can remember,
I've been able to work a bit this week.  I just rolled RT 1.3.40, which
resolves all but one of the dev and debugging tasks slated for Alpha 4.

The only thing left is a bit more of the security walkthrough.  A number of
objects didn't have ACL protection before this release. keywords and keyword
selects should be much better locked down now.  There's now a way to make
queues, users, keywordselects and keywords go away without endangering referential integrity.

Lots of things have been cleaned up, tightened up, worked out, worked over
and just generally fixed.  I expect to release 1.3.41 tomorrow or monday.
After someone who isn't me confirms that 1.3.41 installs and is bascically
functional, I'll call it Alpha 4 and go on to the incredibly enviable task of
plowing away at the task list for beta 1.

http://fsck.com/rt2/NoAuth/Buglist.html

        Jesse

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

There are no supercomputer applications that are solvable that cannot be solved
in finite time using a fucking TRS-80 with approprite disk/tape drives.  Zero.
									-Tanj