[rt-devel] rt 1-3-29 few bugs on my installation

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Mon Jan 1 13:53:35 EST 2001

On Mon, Jan 01, 2001 at 07:39:01PM +0100, christian.steger at hm.inode.at wrote:

> hi there,
>
> just to inform you that i have some errors while installing the version
> 1-3-29:
>
> 1.) testdeps.pl
>
> [root at ehlo rt-1-3-29]# bin/testdeps.pl -warn

> Checking for Text::Template...found
> Use of uninitialized value at bin/testdeps.pl line 65.
> Use of uninitialized value at bin/testdeps.pl line 65.
> Checking for Getopt::Long  ...found

I'll take a look. thanks.

> 2.) working online while accessing the database:
> System error
>
> while serving xxx.xx.xx.at /Admin/Users/Modify.html
> error while executing /Admin/Users/Modify.html:
> RT::User::__Value Unimplemented in RT::User. (/var/rt2/lib/RT/User.pm line
> 284)

Ah. for now, grab the latest version of the DBIx module from fsck.com
CVS.  I'll try to get a new rev into CPAN before the next release of RT.

> apache-log:
> no real error:
> root attempting to authenticate with password 'xxxx'

*nod* that's gotta come out soon.

> greetings
>
> christian

Thanks,

        Jesse

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

As I sit here alone looking at green text on a laptop in a mostly bare room listening
to loud music wearing all black, I realize that that it is much less cool in real life :)
			--Richard Tibbets