[rt-devel] email re-opening requests

+ + teffta at my-deja.com
Wed Jan 31 11:49:44 EST 2001

I have just a silly little issue with rt that I wish didn't happen...

Often I will reply to a request saying it's resolved, and change its status to resolved at the same time. The requester then sometimes will reply back and say thanks or something similar, which has the effect of re-opening the request and I have to resolve it again.

What would be nice is if I could put some tag in the subject line so that if the user replies and keeps the same subject, it won't do this.

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
http://www.deja.com/