[rt-devel] RT 2.0.4 and Dates

Feargal Reilly feargal at thecia.ie
Thu Jul 26 19:17:49 EDT 2001

This is casued because your postgres has a PGDATESTYLE other than ISO.
DBIx-SearchBuilder doesn't allow for this at present.

To fix it,
Make the following change to <perlpath>/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle/Pg.pm
After line 26, where it reads:
    $self->SimpleQuery("SET TIME ZONE 'GMT'");

put
    $self->SimpleQuery("SET DATESTYLE TO 'ISO'");

This will ensure that RT connections are handed the correct datestyle,
and all your other databases will be unaffected.

Don't forget to stop and restart your mod_perl apache.

-Feargal.