[rt-devel] RT 2.0.4 and Dates

Sebek Pavel Pavel.Sebek at i.cz
Fri Jul 27 03:46:44 EDT 2001

Thank you for your answer, but I have still the same problem.
I installed DBIx-SearchBuilder 0.41

Setting PGDATESTYLE:
Welcome to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

        \h for help with SQL commands
        \? for help on internal slash commands
        \q to quit

rt2=# show datestyle;
NOTICE:  DateStyle is ISO with US (NonEuropean) conventions
SHOW VARIABLE
rt2=#

Can anybody  help me please once more?

Sebek Pavel