[rt-devel] RT 1.3.48

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Sun Mar 4 21:48:30 EST 2001

On Sun, Mar 04, 2001 at 09:39:31PM -0500, Alex Pilosov wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Mar 2001, Jesse wrote:
> >         Postgres support works better. (Still have to deal with the lack of
> >                                         BLOB support for B1. Got patches from
> I thought you'll rely on TOAST features of 7.1 and not use BLOBs for
> postgres?

As I understand it, toast-based columns aren't embedded-null-safe.
The plan is currently to BASE64 encode attachments that contain embedded nulls
if the database engine (like PG7.1) doesn't have support for a true blob
type.

        -j

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

"It's buried in the desert, got sand in it, melts Nazis. You know,
the Ark of the Covenant"   -- siva