[rt-devel] A bit of oracle clue?

Robert Tarrall tarrall at xxxx.neighborhoodlink.com
Wed Mar 21 18:44:37 EST 2001

Jesse wrote:
->         So I've run into a minor issue with oracle. The following
-> chunk of SQL is valid on mysql and postgres, but not on oracle.
-> The oracle docs I have seem to claim that it's kosher.  Anyone have a helpfu
-> suggestion for how to make oracle happy with this:
->
-> SELECT DISTINCT * from Tablename;

Works fine in Oracle 8i's sqlplus, and with Oraperl.  Maybe the error
isn't in your syntax, but elsewhere?

                       -Robert Tarrall.-
                       Unix System/Network Admin
                       E.Central/Neighborhood Link