[rt-devel] Request Tracker Call for Assistance

Dave Morgan dmorgan at bartertrust.com
Tue Mar 27 09:28:33 EST 2001

Hi All,
	I have been involved with a perl/DBI trouble
	ticketing system called Request Tracker. I have done a small
	piece of the work required to port the system to Oracle.
	The creators are almost finished but with my new
	job I cannot devote the time necessary now that
	they are pushing to a beta release.

	Jesse needs Oracle testers and both Oracle and perl
	assistance.

	The current problem is the use of "DISTINCT" in a
	select clause from a table that has BLOB/CLOB etc
	columns.

	This is an industrial strength web and email ticketing
	system ala Remedy, but it is under an open source license.

	http://www.fsck.com/projects/rt/
	mailto:jesse at fsck.com
TIA
Dave